Frequently Asked Questions


1. My child is struggling, who should I contact?
If you haven’t already done so, please contact your child’s teacher first. Your child’s teacher is usually the best professional to speak with about specific academic concerns. The teacher has the greatest knowledge of the curriculum and understanding of the skills demonstrated by the children in their class.

You may also contact your child’s building principal or one of our Assistant Directors for Student Services, Dr. Jenny Duffy (grades K-5) or Dr. Heather Schultz ( grades 6-8).

Student Services 

1475 Maple Ave.
Northbrook, IL 60062