The Early Childhood Program believes:
- In educating each and every child through facilitating their cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and communicative growth.
- Learning should be fostered at each child’s developmental level.
- Children learn best through active exploration of their natural environment.
- Children need a safe and nurturing environment to learn Education starts in the home environment.
- Parents/Guardians should be active participants in their young child’s education.
- Children benefit from collaborative home, school, and community partnerships.
- In a community that embraces cultural, linguistic, economic, and developmental diversity.
- Local communities are valuable resources to support learning.