Regularly Scheduled Meetings
The Northbrook School District 28 Board of Education holds its regular Board of Education Meetings on the last Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the School District 28 Administration Center, the Dr. Homer O. Harvey Community Room.
The following meetings are exceptions to the regular schedule:
- September - In 2012, the third Tuesday of the month (September 18)
- November - In 2012, the fourth Tuesday of the month (November 20)
- December - In 2012, the second Tuesday of the month (December 11)
- March - In 2013, the fourth Tuesday of the month (March 19)
- May – In 2013, the Tuesday before Memorial Day (May 21)
You may also view the calendar on this page for a full listing of all meeting dates and details.
Northbrook School District 28 is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend a meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibilityof this meeting or the facility, are requested to promptly contact Russell S. Jensen at (847) 498-7900 to allow Northbrook School District 28 to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.